What is the source of all this data on secondhand smoke?
Hundreds of scientific studies conducted worldwide with professional “peer” reviews to assure their validity.
Reports from governmental agencies around the globe, including the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Great Britain, the European Union, etc.
Rigorous reviews of the scientific studies, including by the following:
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Canadian Clearinghouse on Tobacco & Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)